Friday, September 19, 2008
Paper Proposal!
For my paper I am wanting to do a feature story on this weekends celebrations in the huge town of Sherman Illinois. This weekend the 150 year celebration of the town Sherman is taking place at the rail golf course and other various locations through out Sherman. I want to do a feature story on this event because not only is it close by and something that I am able to attend while bringing my son along, but also because not too many people really know anything about the town and all the great things that come from it. They are having a car show, bands, children activities, a parade, historical sites are now going to be open to the town members for the first time to tour them, and many other events. I think this would be a great opportunity to give the rest of the world a little in-site on the small town of Sherman that many have worked so hard to get where it is today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment